Player Unknowns battlegrounds or also popularly known as PUBG. PUBG is one of the most popular game in 2018 and so on. Developed by the pubg corporation and the mobile version is released by Tencent Games. Tencent games also released a lite version of the pubg game, And now they are increasing the availability ton more and more users by releasing a Lite version of PUBG game for pc users named as PUBG Lite.
PUBG Lite For PC
Like the name says, PUBG lite is a Cutdown version or lite version of original Pubg game. The original full version needs powerful high-end graphics and processors to run the game, but anyway, now you can easily run PUBG lite on your Low-end Pc without any lags and Frame drops. But the sad news is PUBG Lite version is now only available to Thailand users for testing purposes.
At the initial stage this release was only to 100 players and now its available for all Thailand users.There is no change in gameplay and sequences. Let’s check what is the Minimum and recommended pc requirements for PUBG Lite For your PC.
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU :core i5 or later 2.8Ghz
- OS : Win 7,8,10
- Graphics:Nvidia or Radon
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU :core i3 or later 1.4Ghz
- OS : Win 7,8,10
- Graphics: Intel HD
How To Download PUBG Lite For PC
Before start Use Google Chrome Browser for automatic translation of languages
- Open PUBG Lite website with Google Chrome browser
- Now you have to apply for a PUBG id
- with your PUBG id download, Pubg lite launcher setup file and install it on your PC
- Don’t Run setup file after installation
- Before starting download and installation of the real game You have to download and install a VPN application on your PC
- Complete you ID activation process
How To Install PUBG Lite
As I mentioned above install a VPN software on your pc and select Thailand server and start the VPN service.
- Open Installed Pubg Launcher and Login to your account by entering the id and password
- Now press the big orange button
- Your downloading will start automatically after pressing the orange button
- The download will take up some depending on your internet speed and connection
- After successful downloading Close the pubg lite launcher
How To Play PUBG Lite On your PC
You have to change some of your windows settings to play the game
- Change your windows OS Location to Thailand (just search and change)
- change timezone to Thailand
That’s it, You have successfully installed pubg Lite on your windows pc. Now get back to pubg lite launcher and start your game…