Huawei Honor 8x is one of the smartphone under 20k. Honor 8x comes with some good specifications. If you own a Honor 8X then its time to unlock its bootloader and try some custom ROMs and Recoveries. Follow my post to know more about unlocking, Rooting and installing Custom Recoveries like TWRP Recovery.
Unlocking BootLoader Will Erase your personal data stored on your device.
GeeksViral.com is Not responsible for anything happens to your device while unlocking bootloader or installing custom Recoveries. Do it at Your own risk.
How To Unlock Honor 8X BootLoader
The first step is to unlock your device Bootloader, If you want to root your device and install custom recoveries and ROMs then you have to unlock Your Bootloader.
Get Unlock Code
You have to follow some steps to unlock your device bootloader.
Get your bootloader Unlock Code – To get your Bootloader Unlock code you have to send your Device EMI code to one of the following services. All are paid services, so you have to pay an amount to get your unlock code.
you can Identify your EMEI number by dialing *#06# on your device dailer pad
Then send your EMEI number to One of the following services
Wait for some time .once you got your Bootloader unlock Code and you can proceed to below Steps
- Download and install ADB tools and drivers on your pc
- Unlock Developer options – Got to settings – About – Tap on Build number 8 times
- Check USB debugging option on Developer settings
- Connect Your Honor 8X to Your PC
- Open ADB folder and Hold shift and + Right click to open the Command shell
- Type ADB reboot Bootloader and press Enter
- Type fastboot OEM unlock [unlock code you have purchased without brackets] press enter
- Your device will start to reboot
That’s it You have successfully Unlocked your device Bootloader